Monday, December 13, 2010

Why Mason Is Healthier

It is almost embarrassing to say but I feel like I finally did things the right way with Mason. By the time I was pregnant with Mason, I was fitting all the pieces together with Haiden and Ella. So instead of typing a long story about all the things I did differently, I thought I'd make a list. Here it goes:
1. Only drank water
2. Didn't take any medicines (not even Tylenol)
3. Ate very well (So maybe the cookies at Marsh bakery don't count, but that was the worse thing I ate.)
4. Didn't vaccinate (Educate yourself people!)
5. Breastfed until he self weaned at 14 months (I never thought I'd be one of "those" people, but I totally am!)
6. Made all my own organic baby food
That's it! Here are the differences:
1. No colic
2. No jaundice
3. No major illness until two weeks ago (had a 24 hour bug).
4. Has met all developmental milestones
He lights up my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment