Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Allergy Elimination

We are taking a homeopathic approach to helping our little princess! We have found a wonderful chiropractor here in Brownsburg who does allergy elimination using the Bioset method. So yesterday was our first visit and we found out she is allergic to eggs, sugar, chicken, and dogs! I was shocked! I thought it was dairy and food dyes but I was wrong. It doesn't help that we have a 100lb lab but the good thing is we don't have to find him a new home. With allergy elimination the belief is that with treatment they are able to remove the allergy. She still may have a sensitivity but not a full blown allergy. We also found out that she has a yeast problem but I had that feeling this entire time. It was recommended that Ella take the supplement Yeast Redux. Have any of my biomed friends tried this? Did it work? They also recommended a yeast free diet which will be torture for our little princess.
I get so angry thinking how all of this could of been prevented. The warning sign was there after she received the Hep B shot when she was only 24 hours old. Unfortunately we were just making the connection between vaccines and injury with Haiden. I thought I was doing a positive thing by spreading the vaccines out but I really wish I would of known then what I know now. She never would of been injected with all of those toxins!
This is such a controversial topic and so many people cringe over it but it needs to be talked about. I'm 28 years old and by the time I was 3 years old I had 10 vaccines. Today a 3 year old will have almost 30 vaccines! What research is being done to see if this is safe? What kind of information is being taken from the mother to see if her child could be at risk? Was the mother a breastfed child? Was the mother on a bunch of antibiotics growing up? What kind of toxins has the mother been exposed to? All these things need to be talked about!

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about wishing you would have known more about vaccines. Reiss is vaxed to two years and Milla is vaxed to six months. Milla's vaccines she received were not spread out, we just didn't know back then. Once we put two and two together, I wasn't even about doing the spread-out plan - we just stopped altogether.

    One of Reiss's therapists has a child whom I suspect has mild autism and the mother has even told me she sometimes suspects it but continues to spread out his vaccines. I don't "get" people. I've made subtle comments to her but she just keeps right on vaxing him. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know,it breaks my heart! I get so angry about it but I know I can't change the past so I just try to spread the word.

    ReplyDelete