Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Being a mom of 3 kids is such an awesome feeling. I didn't think I could love anyone as much as I love Haiden and Ella but my heart has grown just as much for Mason. He continues to be a very good baby, only crying when he is hungry. Haiden and Ella have been a little more emotional but overall they are adjusting well. They are both constantly trying to get our attention but I think they just need some reassurance. As Haiden talked nonstop yesterday I reminded myself several times that at least he is talking. Monday was the first time I've been home with all three kids by myself. It went surprising well. We were able to do calendar, story time, swim lessons, go to CVS, play outside, and have a dance party! I know it won't always be this easy but it is nice knowing I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment