Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Look at those big eyes!
Haiden was so excited to go bowling!




My little prince!



Haiden loves throwing rocks into the water at the park.




Throwing rocks in the creek at the park except Ella didn't want to let go of her rock.





Making a goofy face at the park






My three little ones are keeping me very busy. Haiden is really starting to like Mason. He even wants to hold him now. Ella is still trying to adjust and doesn't like sharing the attention. She is going to her ENT this week for a hearing test. She still has a difficult time communicating with us and this causes her a ton of frustration. We have started to use sign language and this seems to help. Mason is an awesome baby. He is starting to get his days and nights in order.







We keep busy by going on playdates, the park, and library each week. I am still trying to learn how to juggle it all but it seems to be getting a little easier. I've also started to work out in the evenings and I feel great. I attended my first Tae Kwon Do and Yoga classes this week. Tonight I am going to Zumba which is latin dancing, I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment