Monday, July 27, 2009

Mason's belly was hurting so I laid him across my legs. He managed to wiggle around and feel asleep like this.
Haiden playing on his new playset!

Ella wanted to wear a bib since Mason had one on.


Six weeks old and already a heartbreaker.



Like Father, like son.




Being little monkeys











We continue to be very busy at the McKinney house! Mason is getting so big. He smiled at us for the first time and is starting to follow objects with his eyes. He is still a party animal and likes to stay up late. Ella is doing much better adjusting to the changes. She is starting to say more words and is using sign language more consistently. First Steps in coming out to our house this week to get speech services started. Everyday she makes me laugh. She has such a big personality and loves to entertain. Haiden is still doing awesome! His memory seems to be much better (he is making himself pay attention) and he is thinking problems out on his own a little more. He is still obsessed with Wheel of Fortune but can now read and write his numbers to the hundred thousand place value. He starts Kindergarten in 3 weeks! I can't believe it.






I spent last Friday night in the hospital with a ruptured ovarian cysts, not fun at all. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband because he was so helpful while I spent the weekend recovering. Today I am feeling much better.






We have a very busy week ahead of us. We are going to our friends, the Haaks, this evening for a cookout at their new house! Tomorrow we have a play date with my friend Stacy and her two kids. My mom is coming up on Thursday and we are taking Haiden to the Dave Matthew's concert Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment