Before each visit we have to complete a ATEC (Autism Treatment Evaluation Checklist). Before we started the biomedical treatment Haiden's score was a 61. (The higher the score, the more "impaired" the individual.) Last May, after doing biomedical treatment for one year, Haiden scored a 24! Last week, Haiden's ATEC score was a 13! THIRTEEN! I wanted to jump up and down, scream, run around, celebrate! People this stuff is real! It is possible to recover and/or improve your child's physical and emotional health! This should be on the NBC nightly new, 20/20, and 60 minutes! Unfortunately it is still controversial and the majority of the public believe and trust their doctors who tell them that Autism Recover is a bunch of bull. In fact, our former GI doctor at Riley told us just that! I am so glad I trusted my instinct instead of him!
So our next steps for Haiden are to
1. start a supplement called cytozyme to help his adrenal fatigue
2. try a different type of B12 shot
3. Begin the SCD (Specific Carbohydrate Diet)
4. check vitamin A and D, cysteine, sulfate and packed red cell test, urine OAT
5. treat lead toxicity
6. add proEFA for motor planning
We continue down our road to recovery!
Of course I couldn't add a post without pictures of my little angels.