Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm So Lucky!

This past week Brian and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. Well we weren't really able to celebrate because Brian had to work but my mom is coming up this weekend so we can go out and celebrate. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband. I know I've said that before but words cannot explain how I feel. Brian is such a wonderful husband and Daddy! He is always helping me out with things around the house and the kids. Even after a long day of work he comes home and starts doing things to help out. He usually, okay almost always, cooks dinner. (He is a really good cook. When I cook something the kids look at it like, "What in the world is this?") I am so proud of Brian and how hard he works to provide for our family. He has always known that I wanted to stay at home with the kids and he did everything he could to make that happen. I feel so blessed because my life is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment