Monday, September 7, 2009

Haiden going into Gen. Ed. Kindergarten class! YEAH!

We had yet another fun, eventful week! I met some new moms at Ella's library class and it was nice to talk to other moms with toddlers. Tomorrow is her last library class until October and I am going to miss it. Ella continues to grow in her speech development. She is saying words more clearer and saying a lot of new words.
Haiden had a wonderful week at school. I had a meeting with his teacher, a Kindergarten teacher, and the principal this week. On Wednesday Haiden will start going to the General Education Kindergarten class in the afternoons! I am so excited for him! His gen. ed. teacher, Mrs. Deatline, seems great and I'm so proud of how far Haiden has come. He is making such amazing progress! Mrs. West, special ed. teacher, thinks Haiden will be in the Gen. Ed. Kindergarten class all day by the end of the nine week grading period! Such good news!
We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. We had some friends over for a cookout and had such a nice time!

Haiden wanted to hold Mason and Ella wanted to be in the picture too. I thought this was too cute!

Our theme for this week was cats, the number 3, and the letter C. Don't you love Ella's painting? It was a complete mess but she had so much fun.

Ella getting a manicure and pedicure from Mommy. She loves it!

My handsome little man is getting so big!

This is a homemade slaw that was so good. I shredded cabbage and carrots, topped it with honey roasted walnuts, olive oil, and red wine vinegar.

A healthy, wonderful, and delicious salad that I wanted to share. The ingredients are spinach, strawberries, blueberries, oranges, and walnuts. For the dressing I use olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice. Yummy!





No comments:

Post a Comment