Wednesday, May 6, 2009

After Dr. Hudson's visit, I finally started to listen to my motherly instinct. I decided that I didn't care what Haiden's label was, I was going to treat his symptoms. Dr. Hudson gave us some great strategies to use at home and Haiden continued to receive Speech and Occupational therapy. I continued to research on-line constantly. I soon found out that all the symptoms Haiden had and the labels Dr. Hudson gave him, fit the PDD-NOS label. So with this in mind, my research focused on treating Autism Spectrum Disorders. During my research I kept coming across moms who were curing their autistic children. It sounded great but I needed to learn more. I also started to learn about the dangers of too many vaccines at once. Fall of 2007 soon approached. Haiden started back in Developmental Preschool with a wonderful new teacher, Mrs. Krepps and our new addition, Ella Grace, came into this world. We didn't know it at the time but Ella would help Haiden begin his recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment